Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Trying To Walk

If i remember correctly, this marks the beginning stage of Celest trying to walk on both feets. She had a few falls during this stage and she would revert back to crawling after a few tries.

Her perseverence finally paid off when she got her break at granny's home and she achieved the most attempts to walk then. Her self confidence was boosted after that exemplary performance and she started to walk further and longer as each day passes by until today. Sorry to say, she can be rather clumsy as she will have knocks, falls and trips every now and then.... Well, who doesn't?? rite???

Having just turned 15 mths,it seems like she was just learning to walk yesterday. Time really flies and wait for no man. It is coming to 2 years since I last flew and KL flight was my last, which was 2 years ago. When daddy is away working, I would confide to Celest, telling her how I missed my flying days, not forgetting shopping & salaries.... Now.. I have to be contended with staying at home with her.. Sigh...

No comments: