Saturday, 29 March 2008

Kiefer's 1yr Old Party

My 'Bike'


Yummy Cake. Taste Like Ice-cream Cake!


After Celest had her nap, we took the train to Queenstown MRT Station to attend Kiefer's birthday party. How time has passed and Kiefer is now one year old. I can still remember Kiefer vividly as the newborn baby when Cassandra brought him to attend Celest's one year old party.

Celest was attired in halters and short as I presumed it will be humid but I was wrong. Haha. The celebration was held at the garden rooftop of a multi-storey carpark. We were the first to arrive while Cassandra was busy setting up the decors as the rain just ended.

Celest saw a tricycle and to play with it and daddy was soon seen pushing her around. There were lots of ants and mosquitoes "loitering" around and it never occurred to me to bring her patch out. I got a few bites on my legs. When Celest fell onto an ant's road path, I was abit shocked to see the number of ants crawling on the ground. I quickly got her up to search for any ants on her body and swept them away. It was until the next day morning when I saw four BIG swollen bites on her body and legs. Haiz.

Through the event, I kept telling Celest not to walk around on her own and to let daddy carry her instead. Well, she was too stubborn to heed my advice. I fed her with rice, garlic bread and etc from the buffet. She was "glued" to Kiefer's helium balloons most of the time.

The birthday cake was tasty especially when the strawberries were frozen. Feel like eating an ice-cream cake instead. Haha. During Celest's birthday celebration, her c ake melted slightly due to all the waitings.

We left the place after the cake-cutting session as Celest was tired and it was bedtime for her.

No comments: