Thursday, 14 August 2008

'Mei mei Buy Elmo'



That day, she saw one Elmo toy inside the store room. I didn't let her play because she has quite a number of toys already. Her toy box is bursting you see.... So, I took the chance to tell her that the Elmo toy was bought by 'Meimei' for her as a gift. I have heard and read before that when #2 is coming, can buy a little toy for the elder one, using the baby's name so that they won't feel left out/ jealous.
Well, no harm trying when I have spare toys at home. These few days, I have been reinforcing the idea that 'Meimei' buy an Elmo toy for her till now she remembers it very well.

Q : What did 'Meimei' buy?

C : 'Meimei' buy Elmo.

Q : For who?

C : For Celest.

Q : Did you thank your 'Meimei'?

C : Thank You 'Meimei'

But, hmmm, the Elmo toys are still in the storeroom as I don't have the chance/time to take it out and let her play. Maybe the day when I bring baby home? Just hope that the two sisters can live in harmony and love with each other.

No comments: