Saturday, 23 August 2008

National Day Celebration @ CC 2008

It was only 2/3 days before 8th Aug when I received an email from the CC for the children to come dress in red/white. Haha, that got me scrambling to search through her wardrobe to find something suitable.

Phew! Luckily, I have an attire for Celest. The night before, I was telling her about the party that they will be having the next day and cakes etc. Celest was very excited and come the next day, she let me got her prepared without much fuss. Her mind must be thinking about the 'cake' that I have told her. She has a soft spot for cake man, especially chocolate cake.


That day was my turn to fetch her back from CC. After i signed in, I noticed the photo display board had changed from the Science Centre trip to National Day Celebration. I saw Celest's photos on the board and was very happy.

It was the 1st time that I ever had a picture of her taken in school. Got one picture of her smiling very happily, waving the pom pom. There is another picture of her putting her hand around Zoe's shoulder. So cute! The picture costs 50c each and I ordered all whichever her face appeared. That comes up to 4 piece only. Hehe. Will try to scan them and post up soon once I lay my hands on it.

No comments: