Sunday, 6 January 2008

Departure



@ Taka Xmas Tree

Time to go home today. We waited from 8am to around 9.30am before i managed to get my cousin on his phone. He promised to fetch us and had breakfast with us before sending us to the taxi terminal. Celest woke up early today as well & I was worried that she will be tired if our departure was delayed. Celest waved goodbye to all & give a few very sweet 'frank kiss'. We went to TJ Mart for breakfast. Ah mei, my cousin, took her to go sit on rides so as to give me some peaceful time to eat. Lucky she never fuss as she usually did when i pry her away.

Home sweet home. I put her to her nap as soon as we reached as she was very tired since the timing was way past her nap time. I prayed hard that the rest of the group will take their time to reach so that Celest can sleep longer. Decided to wait for her to have her nap 1st before going to Isetan sale & orchard road. The sale was so crowded that I couldn't even put Celest down to walk and we took turns to carry her. We went to the nursery room to find a seat to feed Celest her milk. All seats were taken up & there's quite alot of people inside. I saw 2 malay ladies sitting down, playing handheld gameboy. Apparently they were waiting for their friends to shop and this made me angry. I asked them whether they could give up one seat for me to feed a baby. The older one just mumbled sorry & got the younger to get up & then went back to her game. Haiz.

We went to Takashimaya to shop awhile as they got some voucher to utilise. I met Yan Teng who was pregnant but still looking gorgeous. She was around 3 mths pregnant then. Celest was as usual fascinated with the tall Xmas Tree & she went 'wah' 'wah' many times. She loves to see those lights. While they were shopping, i took Celest to a corner & made her sleep. There was a Jap old uncle who sat down beside me. His grandson i suppose, was very cute. The little boy was sleeping while sitting upright in a stroller. The uncle was trying to adjust the level when the boy got angry with all those disturbance. Reminded me of Celest. Haha. We walked to Somerset Mrt as ah mei wanted to see the Xmas light-up. Celest of course was happy as there were many lights around.

We reached our dinner place as planned, "Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore". After our dining experience, I think that it will be our first and last time patronising. The food didn't really meet our expectations and the price that we paid was expensive, consider the quality. Not really worth it if not for the voucher. Don't mistaken it for the pasta shop that's at the basement of Wisma Atria. It's very different. Think all my relatives not really used to eating spaghetti & maybe it's even their 1st time to try. Felt bad about their 'uneasiness' & me being a bad host. Took a slow stroll along the boat quay's stretch of restaurants/pubs etc. All of them were very tired when we reached home. It's time to catch a good night rest to prepare for tomorrow's Zoo trip.

@ the restaurant.

No comments: