Thursday, 3 January 2008

Xmas Eve @ T2

@ T2

Family

Today was Xmas eve. It seems very exciting outside, with all those countdowns, parties etc. Somehow, i felt abit bored as i couldn't be part of any of these activities. My dream countdown is to go to Mt Faber for a dinner, takes in the beautiful Xmas Tree followed by countdown. Some years we did go to Mt Faber BUT only to sit in a car & drive past. Sometimes, we didn't even reached the top before we went down hill again when the drivers said jam. Hubby always gave the excuse that he got no car & Mt Faber not accessible & there will be traffic jam etc. All bullshit! He just doesn't make the efforts to try. I'm sure not everyone who's up there has a car. I would love to bring Celest there to look at the Xmas tree, the snows etc..

Anyway, we went to T2 with Simon & family. Took a stroll & let the kids ran around. Took some photos as usual. Haha. After which, we sat down at Polar Cafe & enjoyed a cup of coffee & cakes. Celest was greedy as usual. Saw me eating pastry & wanted to eat it as well as drinking my hot chocolate. She loves to hold cup & sips from it. I didn't let go of my hold as I was worried that she will make a mess. We went back home after that as we got to wake up early to go to Malaysia to visit relatives. Oh no, we got less than 5hours to sleep & i haven't finished packing yet. Celest was very tired & she slept on the way home. She didn't even stirred when we alighted from the car & transferred her back to her own bed.

If your eyes are sharp, they are actually wearing the same clothes. Except that its been covered by their jackets.

No comments: