Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Xmas Gathering @ Ai Tee's House

See the way she hold those animals..can't imagine if it's real..



Yum yum. Soon we can sample Roy's cooking again. We will be going to their house for a JAL Sin 45 Xmas gathering. Decided to take a cab there as Celest woke up late. We stopped by Tampines Mall for a short while since it's still early. Passed by Isetan & Celest set her eyes on something- the furry animals. She was excited & happy to see them & ended up being there for quite some time as she was reluctant to leave, holding onto the doggies tightly. She had one similar toy at home given by Pelin but I kept it away as she liked to pull out the fur & eat it. Bought a log cake & we proceeded on to Ai Tee's house.

Germaine was already there when we arrived. Our chef Roy was busy in his kitchen. Celest went up to greet him with a "hi", a smile and off she went to explore the house. She saw fishes in the room & was fascinated by it. I couldn't make her sleep & thus let hubby took over. She got a spanking in the end for putting up a resistance to sleep. But after awhile, she was asleep. I then went on to play mahjong with my friends. Haha.

See the food we have. Got Baked cheese mushroom, Ham with apple sauce, salad, Lasagne, Grilled beacon with seafood, Mushroom soup etc. I only fed Celest the Ham. She didn't like the apple sauce though & gave a yucky face. Maybe it was sourish for her.



Dinner started & we went munching away the yummy food. Hubby told me that his parents are shopping at TM. We continued our mahjong & gift exchange after that. Celest got a Xmas present from Aunt Ai Tee. It was a red Elmo bag but it was a tad too big for her now. Hopefully she can use it when she starts her childcare. Hubby & Celest left after that to catch a ride from my parents-in-law while I stayed behind to play my mahjong. Its been a long time since I was alone with my friends. We played till 11pm+ & Germaine sent me to Sengkang mrt. Oops! Wrong move as i should have gone by Tampinese mrt & all the way down. Because the last train at Sengkang was at 11.28pm! Ended up, I took a bus to Toa Payoh, followed by a cab before I reached home. There goes my winnings.


My Xmas present

No comments: