Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Look What Hubby Did To Celest's Hair!


Hubby has been asking me to bring Celest for a haircut as he finds the fringe too long. Usually, i will try to clip it up as sometimes Celest doesn't like to clip. I was feeling very tired when i woke up & decided to sleep in abit later. I was still groggy from last night's flu medicine. Vaguely, i remembered that hubby had bathed & fed her milk... When i woke up, hubby asked me to look at our girl. Imagine my shock when i saw her hair. Her fringe was very short & uneven. Very bad & ugly. Lucky that she's still small & didn't knew anything about 'face'. Hubby asked me to bring her for her GUG class as he's 'ashamed'. Haha, i said no of course. All his friend's commented about it & he told them that it was my mum who cut it. Haiz! Wait till i asked my mum to read this. :P Looks like i will need to bring her to Audrey & ask her to help me save her hair.

No comments: