Saturday, 9 February 2008

'Po Tai' House In Malaysia

Today, need to wake up very early as hubby is driving us into Malaysia to visit my grandma. Celest woke up the moment i carried her from her bed. What a light sleeper! Inside the car, she was enjoying the view outside so much so that she didn't went back to sleep at all. It was a 1hr journey there & she only dozed off when we were reaching our destination. We left home at 6.45 am.

As usual, she was abit apprehensive about her surroundings & was close to me. It took the barking sounds of dogs to make her at ease. Haha. My uncle then took her to see those dogs. She was very happy & was there screaming & laughing & 'oh oh' ing away. She was very tired & dozed off for her nap very fast. We were there till lunch & went back to Singapore to go to Pelin's house after that.



On the way back, the jam at checkpoints was terrible. It took us 2hrs+ to get to Bedok. We went to AMK after sending my mum to work. Pelin's house got new sofa/stools & Celest love the green 'hand' sofa especially. I think it fits her just nice. Haha. She was climbing all over the place especially the stairs. Even Mervyn was perspiring when he looked after her while we played mahjong even though we were in an air conditioned house. I asked her to give the 2 mandarin orange to Pelin's mum to 'pai nien' & she ran away after doing that. I fed her some noodles before sending her off to dreamland. There was a elder girl who came & took Celest's hand. Celest followed her readily & to my horror, they were heading towards the stairs. Phew!

No comments: