Thursday, 14 February 2008

Valentine's Day

'Hi'

Today is Valentine's Day & hubby is on leave. We met up with his parents to go to temple & pray in the afternoon. Decided to go to the newly-opened restaurant, 'Shokudo' @ Raffles City, to try it out. Was craving for some japanese food actually. Haha. We reached there early & took a seat at Mos Burger so that Celest could have her milk & nap. Hubby was impatient to wait for her to wake up & thus tried to wake her up after she slept for about 20mins. Guess who we met there again! Its Daphne & Mervyn. We seem so fated together. Their table actually had a baby chair already. Well, it was good also as the 2 of them like Celest who, in turn, likes them too. At least, me & hubby can have our food in peace. Haha.

For those who wanted to go there, please do go early as the queue is damn long. I mean as early as 6pm. The variety there was good & food was not bad as well. Hubby ordered the japanese omelette & Celest was slurping it. Yummy! Think have to go again to taste the rest. I fed her the rosti & my curry rice...She loves it.. Later on, Mervyn ordered a burger & got some french fries. She kept asking for it so fast, abit scary. There was a small play area for them to play. See Celest riding on the horse. But, the air condition was very strong! Please bring your cardigan. Hmm, abit sad, no flowers? no present? I asked him & he said feeding me at home without me working is my present! That's what he said when i ask for my birthday present last december. :(

Playing With The 'Reserved' Chip

@ the playarea

Happy Valentine Day

No comments: