Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Meeting Carine For The 1st Time

My Cheeky Little Girl!

Celest came to hospital on Monday to visit me. That was the 1st time that we met since I was admitted to TMC on Sat midnight. She was delighted to see me and kept calling Mummy. Hubby was saying how much he missed her the night before. He went to bring the baby over from the nursery and that was the first time the sisters met each other. Suddenly, there was a buzz as everybody want to have a look at the newborn.
Believed that Celest staring to feel the 'threat' as she had a worried look, according to hubby. He said that he went to carry Celest to assure her that we still care about her. Soon, Celest began to warm up and wanted to touch the baby. When baby was pushed back to nursery, Celest wanted to follow her "meimei". Departure was a difficult moment as Celest refused to leave. We asked her if she wanted to see baby and she replied "yes". Only then she willingly followed my in-laws out of the door. According to hubby, they had a hard time getting Celest to leave the nursery area and she ultimately left, crying badly.

My Details...



No comments: