Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Recently...

Yesterday, I realised that Celest has 2 new teeth on her upper jaw but it did not grow in sequence. Her upper jaw originally had 4 teeth but the 2 latest teeth did not grow next to existing 4, as I thought. Celest is running a mild fever and I hope that it will subside off soon or else her play date with Dal on Thursday will be cancelled. :(

Just remembered something sweet which show that Celest understand certain instructions or should I say selective hearing. One day, I was in the kitchen eating my profiteroles when Celest came along. I asked her to pass one piece to daddy.. Ha ha... I was expecting Celest to eat it on the spot but instead, she went off to look for daddy. I followed her to see if she ate the profiteroles but she didn't! When she was giving to daddy, she made 1 last action of trying to eat it. Sounds bad here, but it made me think of a dog. Oops!

Another surprise is one morning, I was spreading tuna on the bread for breakfast and I got Celest to pass the spreaded bread to daddy & YiYi. She did it so well that we clapped and praised Celest...

I am thinking of taking out the Bumper Mat again as she mastered the art of crawling up on the sofa now. I'm worried that she would fall down if she don't sit properly. All these things really display her growing up and how I miss the good old days when she was still a newborn baby.

During Reymus's full month celebration, Celest was so attached to the baby that I had to pull her away from the rocker as she kept touching Reymus and kissing his legs. Ha ha. I was too tired to film down the whole process. Is this a sign that she want a playmate? Hmm..

No comments: