Tuesday, 11 September 2007

Tired Tired






We have not been sleeping well since Celest turned one year old as she woke up almost every night, crying in her sleep. I am getting lethargic as each day passes and I hope that she can sleep through the night.
I will feel lethargic, sleepy and short-tempered even when I just woke up. I would flare up easily and becoming more easily irritated. I asked myself why her sleeping pattern changes. Teething? But it been coming to 3 1/2 months already. Good nights can be once/ twice a night.. Bad nights is 2/3 x in 1 hour. How to have enough rest? Only when she nap during the day, I have the time to do the household chores, such as cooking our meals, as she is very attached to mummy.
I recently had sneaked out of the home during her naptime and went to do marketing at the market. I'm aware that it is dangerous to leave her alone in the whole house but I have no other options. It is tiring for me to RUN to & fro the market and be back in 15-20mins with my heart worrying about her at home. Sometimes, it's her sleep timing/ weather/ housework etc that I can't bring her to the market before her nap, if you are thinking why I didn't bring Celest along.
My body is aching now and daddy helped by massaging the aching parts. My back is so stiff and my posture is quite bad due to carrying Celest for long time. Slouching & using my big tummy to support her weight....

No comments: