Saturday, 21 June 2008

Sat Night....


Haiz.. Most of the time I will be missing as I am the photographer!

See her impish look!


Hubby suggested to go to Anchorpoint to dine at the new Disney restaurant. We reached around 6pm and it was already full house. Well, the place isn't that big to begin with anyway. We left our name on the waiting list while we took some pictures and looked at the menu which doesn't suit to my liking. That wasn't much variety and the food portion doesn't justify the price quoted.

We decided to jump ship to the HK 'Xin Wang' cafe. I ordered fried rice for Celest and spaghetti for myself. Celest was greedily wolfing down the carrot cake when it arrived. It's one of her favourite food man.

After dinner, we went to Kent Ridge Park for a walk which is highly recommended by hubby's superior. The view at night was nice but not really suitable to bring kids along. To me, it is more suitable for couples. The place is not really well-lit. We continued with our car cruise till we reached home. So funny, there isn't any place for us to go at night. Haiz.

While getting ready to bathe Celest in the bathroom, she had slipped and fell. I was trying to get hubby to pass some thing to me when I took my eyes off her and it happened. She was trying to walk over to the shower head area. She fell and hit her head against the floor. It must be very painful for her but luckily she calmed down quite fast.

I was worried that she might injure her spine/back/head in the fall. Can only pray now and monitor her behaviour tomorrow. I was reminded of the incident when hubby fell and injured his tailbone the last time. I asked her where pain pain, she will touch her head and said "pain pain". :(

No comments: