Sunday, 1 June 2008

Kelly's 2 Yr Old Party


All Eyes Were On The Magician......


Want A Fight?

Little Kelly invited us to her birthday party today which was held at Warren Country Club. In order not to miss the entertainment organised by Pauline, I got Celest to have her nap a little earlier. I hope Kelly will like the watch that I bought for her even though it is not a "Elmo" design. It was a challenge to choose the present as I knew Kelly had lots of toys and her mummy bought lots of clothes for her as well.


Mummy & Daddy!


Hubby Like These 2 'Artistic' Shots.


Trademark Smile

We met MTDT at the entrance and Aunty Celest who was making her way in. The sight of the big bunch of balloon bouquet drew me to the function room. It was very hard not to miss it. Haha.

I quickly fed Celest her lunch from the buffet spread before letting her to wander around the place. Yan Palace's food was yummy especially the Ee fu noodles which I love very much. I certainly had a few helpings to it. :P The entertainment started and most guests gathered to enjoy the show. Celest also obediently went in and sat on the floor without me as I was busy eating! Hahaha

I could see Celest was relating well to the jokes, story telling etc by the magician. She was laughing with the others and enjoying herself very much. Hope she wasn't too loud among all children. Towards the end of the show, the magician took out a live rabbit for the children to feel. All the kids like the rabbit very much and was crowding around to stroke it. Celest heard someone utterd the word "kiss it" which she eventually kissed it. Haha.

Next was the cake cutting ceremony and the cake from Pine Garden was very pretty and nice. I love the chocolate cake especially. Maybe can try theirs next year. The May/June mummies had a little cake cutting ceremony with the barney agar agar that Naomi ordered.


Rabbit! Celest & A Few Other Even Tried To Poke The Eyes!

Cutie and Peng prepared little gifts for all the little tots. Haha. I was paiseh as I came empty-handed. The party ended and most guests started to make their way out. I met Pauline at the foyer and she told me Kelly had high fever. Kelly was going to go home to take her medicine. Speedy recovery to Kelly soon!


Isn't It A Beautiful Cake?

No comments: