Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Class Photo 2008


1st Time Look So Solemn In Picture...

I went to fetch Celest home from childcare today. It's been around 2 months since I last went there. Their new outdoor playground is up & their indoors going to be renovated soon. Think the principal & Ms Chng couldn't recognise me at once as when they first saw me, I was pregnant & fat & ugly.
When i was packing her bag, saw a pleasant surprise. I had almost forgotten about her class photo. There she was standing obediently carrying a plush toy opening her eyes big for the shoot. Wonder how did the teachers/photographer coax her as usually, she will flash me her trademark 'no eyes' smile. Hmm, or maybe that's the point that they don't want to see any teeth out? I definitely look forward to her next year 2009 class photo & it will be a great comparison to see how much they had grown.

No comments: