Friday, 31 October 2008

Sleeping Solo

Just started to train Celest to sleep in her own room in her own single bed over the weekend. I promised that i will buy Pooh Bear bed sheet for her so that she can lie on them. Hopefully Aussino will have sale coming up so that I can fulfill my promise.

The new seahorse mattress is better than the no-brand one we had. No wonder last time when she was younger, she doesn't like to sleep on it. So far, these few nights, she slept through the night with 1/2 exceptions. Like yesterday, I found her sleeping beside me on my bed in the middle of the night. Our doors are all opened so she can find us if she needs us & also enable us to hear her cries.

Celest would usually ask either hubby or me to accompany her first. We would then leave the room once she is sleeping soundly. At night, daddy will be sleeping on the floor to watch her. Maybe in a few days time, she can go solo.....

No comments: