Sunday, 16 December 2007

Finally She Poo!

Celest got hold of the 'spiderman toy', given by Auntie Gillian, when I was busy cooking at the kitchen area. Saw Celest was chewing something and onyl to realise that she swallowed one of the 'ball' which was rubbery and jelly-like in texture. I tried to dig the "ball" out from her mouth but she had swallowed it. She appeared normal and unbothered by the foreign object so I continued with her feeding.

She went through her routines, sleeping soundly, and waking up for dinner. All appeared fine so I thought I will consult Dr Low on the next day. Meanwhile, I hoped that she will poo poo so that the 'ball' can come out hopefully but she didn't poo in the same night. On the next day, she woke up and she pooed!!! I ramaged through her poo and found the swallowed 'ball'!!!! What a relief!! Phew!!!

No comments: