Friday, 21 December 2007

'Wai Po' Day

Celest's grandparents visited us and we went to Bedok together yesterday. Me & hubby went to one of our regular used handphone shop to sell of my spoilt N73 and to buy a new one for me. Celest went off with her grandparents to shop so as not to disturb us. Found the lady, Yuki, and managed to sell my spoilt handphone at $100 (what a loss!) and bought a 2nd hand Nokia 6120 at $260. I personally recommend this shop as their offering price is higher compared to the rest. We then went to join the rest at KFC. Guess what I see when I reached??

I saw Celest was eating whipped potato with a spoon on her own and her face was very dirty. Haha. She seem to be enjoying herself with all those eating and using the phone. After that we parted ways and we walked back to my mum's home. As usual, she messed up the place with her toys strewn all over the place, kept pressing the tv's button etc. She always like to ask my mum to carry her to go see 'stars', which are actually aeroplanes... From my mum's house, we can see planes landing or hovering in the air. Whenever she spotted 1 'plane' , she will scream in delight. Before we leave, i will try to get her to keep her toys. She will always do it reluctantly & threw the toy inside the bag with force & only for a few items as she doesn't have the patience to keep ALL.

No comments: