Monday, 10 December 2007

Mummy Feel Sooo Giddy.....


Papa carrying Celest watching Tweety..




I felt giddy after waking up so I went to sleep again, hoping my giddiness will be gone after I woke up later. I work up later, only to find my condition worsen. Celest was awake then and the clock showed 9am. I got to wake up and feed Celest with milk or her timings will be affected. I felt giddiness and nauseousness while walking and had difficulties in doing the household chores. I felt like lying down to sleep and I told Celest to be a good girl as mummy's sick. She just smiled and walked away. She came back shortly and started to pull me here & there. My mind told me to call for help and I called hubby to come home to help me look after Celest.

I rested on the sofa and waited for him to come back. Seems like a long time before he came back. Celest was there climbing and jumping all over the sofa. I didn't even have the energy to scold her. I tried to go back to sleep after hubby took over but didn't really sleep well as my mind was sub consciously looking out for any noises/helps from hubby and Celest. Should have closed the door and rested fully. Haha. Well, at least the 'rest' made me feel better after that. Head no longer giddy and chest don't feel nauseous by then.

I suggested going to Wheelock Place to collect my hp first before going to Suntec City and look for Deon to repair it. Really can't live without my hp and i am lost without it. While waiting for our turn at Nokia Care Centre, I had to 'catch' hold of Celest on several occasions as she liked to run out of the shop. I cannot leave my eyes away from Celest for one minute as she will be gone before you know it.

At Deon's store, she charmed everyone again with her smiles etc. Everybody complimented her on how a darling she was but nobody know of her 'dark' side at home. Hahaha.... Fed her milk & made her nap there. Tried many times putting her down in her pram but failed. She would arch her back and put up a struggle whenever I put her down. In the end, I became a "koala bear" with Celest clinging onto me to nap. Can't imagine when no. 2 comes along how am i going to carry her.

By the time she woke up, we could only watch the Looney Tune Show, which was mediocre. Guess Barney would be a better choice but I reckoned that we don't have the time for another show. Seems like she enjoyed every show and her eyes were fixed on the stage. Once I tried to to pull her away from the show, she got angry and insisted in staying behind to watch the show.

No comments: