Wednesday, 5 December 2007

'Wai Po' House Today

Today, I brought Celest to visit my mum and she ran away upon reaching the door. But, upon entering into the house, she ran towards my mum and asked her to carry by grabbing onto her legs etc.. She went into the room where all her toys are kept and came out, pulling 'wai po's hand' again, asking her to go into the room. She would then run in again to touch the bags of toys signalling that she wants to play with it. Haha. Today, 'wai po' was a popular person as Celest kept hugging her legs and sticking to her so much that dinner was delayed. :P Brother ask mum why today so late? Mum said go ask your sister. Haha. You know why? Because i went to to run some errands so there's no one to look after her.


Heard from 'wai po' that Celest was looking for me when i was gone. Before I left the house, I closed the doors of all 3 bedroom as I worried Celest will enter into any of the bedrooms and mess the things up. 'wai po' said that she went to pull her hands, asking her to open each door so that she can find me but i am not inside. How sweet...

No comments: