Monday, 1 October 2007

16 Months Now...

Thought of buying Celest her own chair..

@ Home. Happily messing up the house
Destroying her books.
@ Takashimaya


I love this pic as I managed to capture the moment when Celest kissed Daddy. So sweet!

Time flies and she is 16 months now. We are planning to put Celest at Kinderland @ MOM when she turns 18 month. I left with 2 months to accompany Celest at home from now. Anyway, we will only decide after looking at her development 1st as we scared that she cannot cope. Oh well... Although Celest is unable to talk yet, her blabbering power is still very much in place.

This worries me alot as I've seen alot of Celest's peers are uttering one syllabus words. She did call out 'mama' 'mum mum' 'papa' but not actually meant to call us. She was just blabbering away. I really hope to hear her talk soon. I consulted Dr Low but he said that some babies talk later, so long as she knows who is papa & mama when she was asked to go to. Well, she passed this test with flying colours, as sometimes she helped me to bring things to daddy & vice verse. Next, he also check on her eyes to see if she could follow moving objects, which is not a problem for her as well. We were worried that she got autism.

Recently, I started to teach her to say 'banana' and she only uttered 'na' or 'nana'. Seldom she will say the full word or if not, she will just ignore me and keep quiet. Have to depend on her mood. heehee

Guess I have to keep on trying to teach Celest who has became more agile and active. Got to watch her hands closely especially when we go shopping. Coz once while at Vivo Giant, she saw me reaching to get a pack of eggs from the top shelve while I was carrying her then. Out of sudden, she reached out and grabbed those eggs pack in front of me. In the end, she broke 2 pkt of eggs. There was a guy promoter stacking & arranging the eggs below and thank goodness, the eggs missed him. He was very nice to waive off the charge for us. Guess Celest was stunned by the 'drama' as her face tells it all, looking about to cry. I think she realised that she had got herself into trouble.

Grandparents, uncle, daddy and myself took turns to reprimand her for the trouble that she created. She looked as if she would cry anytime soon. Haha. Well, the fact was that we didn't really blame Celest but we reprimanded Celest with the intention was to see her 'pitiful' face. So mean...

Daddy remarked that Celest is a good actress which I have no doubts about that. It's a shame that I didn't capture it on video. After a night sleep, I tried again the next morning but she seems to have forgotten about it and displayed a non-chalant reaction... heehee....

No comments: