Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Celebrating Daddy's Birthday



Daddy's birthday was yesterday - 29th October. In the afternoon, we went to Great Grandma house to celebrate his birthday as there was a combined celebration. Another uncle also celebrating his birthday. They row the eggs & choose 4 numbers for 4D.

Celest had her fair share of choosing her 4 numbers and I asked her if is the number that she was holding 'the one' ? If it's not the one, then put it back & choose again. She ended up choosing and putting back to the laughter of all those gathering around her. She was quite cranky that day and she didn't want to sleep when we reached the grandparents home.

Decided to leave early for Suntec City so that I could try to make her sleep again there. When we reached there, she was attracted by all those bright ceiling & the colour full waterfalls. I had a hard time making her sleep and she ended up sleeping only at 8pm, which lasted for an hour. Dinner @ Joaquim. Guess that will be my last time there. As, out of 6, 4 of us had a bad case of diarrhoea. daddy, myself. Uncle Simon and Auntie Patsy. What an ending for daddy's celebration. Happy 30th birthday, Daddy!!! We love you!!!








For yesterday, we went on our own celebration. Originally wanted to bring her to go see Dr Lim but got to postpone at the last minute. As I went for a last minute interview at the Safra Mt Faber. Haiz. Best part is I didn't apply for the job. I was quite relaxed as there was no stress for me to get the job since I was going for courtesy sake.


But alas! I could not fit into my working clothes and I did not have a proper clothes/ bags to go for an interview. Haha. Time for shopping liao. Anyway, I met daddy and Celest at Plaza Singapura after the interview. Celest was excited to see me from a distance and started to scream happily, wanting me to carry her. How I miss her so.

I recommended Waraku Japanese restaurant as the food is nice and price is reasonable. Food taste is even better then those Sakae Sushi etc. Celest got a free toy and service was excellent. The staff likes to play with Celest, giving me and daddy some time to eat our food in peace. As usual, Celest charmed the staff with her trademark smile & funny faces. Actually, we were abit embarrassed as Celest kept screaming and scared that she will disturb other customers.

No comments: