Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Screaming Celest


Monkey @ Work

Crept under the sofa
Many Faces

Lately, Celest developed a strong interest in screaming. Be it happy, angry, cranky, tired, throw tantrum etc. Sometimes, she would just scream while I was carrying her. Ouch! My ears hurt. I was worried that she would hurt her vocal chords. My neighbour has a 4yr old son, sometimes when she scream, the boy will scream back as well. Headache!

Celest has yet to talk and we are looking forward for the day to come. Over last weekend, we went to Popular and saw a Fruits chart which interest Celest. She tried to snatch it from me and I told her that she need to pay for it first.
I pasted it on the wall at home and Celest would point at the fruits picture sometimes when she walked past, blabbering away. This morning, I asked Celest to fetch her4 board books seperately and she managed to bring the correct title each time. I was delighted...
The metal gates is her favourite place now which she love to climb on them. *Faint* . Now, she can go up 1 level already but I'm worried that she will fall down. Where got baby girls like her one. Celest loves to 'talk' to neighbours and she will run to the door to say "Hi" to them whenever she heard doors opening or people walking past.

No comments: