Friday, 16 November 2007

Day 2....

Celest felt better after a good night sleep and she breathe better although her voice was abit hoarse. Daddy asked grandma to come over and helped to look after Celest so that I could rest after an eventful night. Celest was still rejecting her milk and porridge for lunch. She was getting tired and irritating again. I decided to bring her and see Dr Lim for review.

At Dr Lim's clinic, Celest cried when she saw Dr Lim was trying to listen to her lungs with his stethoscope. But it was a different experience compared to Dr Cheong and it is no wonder that a PD charge higher consultation fee than GP.. Both me and Dr Lim had enough time to settle me down and Dr Lim gave detailed instructions to us on feeding the medicine to Celest.

The MO at KKH, on the other hand, appeared to be apprehensive and it took a while before he reached to a conclusion. Possibly due to lack of experience.. But you are still better than Dr Cheong and I'm sure you will be a good PD, as time goes by...

Come night fall, Celest was feeling very much better, except for her phlegm... Hmm.. I wonder what could have attribute to her phlegm.....

No comments: