Saturday, 3 November 2007

What A Thursday!

My day started off on a bad note as Celest has wet her bed due to the tapes were loosely secured resulting in leaks. I confronted daddy who insisted in fastening her diaper the night before. Auntie Patsy also mentioned that the tapes could have loosen on its own. Hmm...

Celest drank about 60ml of milk but only to vomit out all. To make things worse, She threw up on our bed and the floor. I was upset as I cleaned up the mess and changing the bedsheets.

About one hour later, I fed her 140ml of milk, using spoon but she vomitted out ALL of it again. This time round, it was at the living room. Haiz. I was so tired after cleaning up the mess while waiting for Dr Lim's call. It was then her nap time and I prepared 100ml of milk for her. She refused to drink which I think due to her vomiting and she went to sleep.

Dr Lim asked to see Celest later in the afternoon. I fed her with mashed potato with cheese, which she finished most of the food and we made our way to see Dr Lim. Just when I thought that Celest was recovering, she vomited out all the mashed potato in the taxi, making a mess of the taxi interior! Celest cried and screamed while I was busy cleaning myself, her and the taxi up. I apologised profusely to the driver who did not respond. Guess he must be cursing his luck in picking up passengers like us. Sorry uncle for dirtying your taxi. I changed Celest into a new set of clothings and I felt bad when alighting from the taxi. The driver said that he will clean up. Haiz.

Dr Lim inserted an anti-vomit medicine into her anus for fast relief to her vomiting. He also took some mucus sample from her nose for testing. When we reached home, I fed her with some milk before she went to sleep. I'm glad that Celest did not vomit after that and I hope she will recover soon.....

No comments: