Friday, 30 November 2007

Getting More Agile

Punishment! Pull Your Ear


Loves Playing With My Camera



Opening Ceremony! Just started her on arts and craft at home. See how she held the pen. Always got angry when I tried to correct her. Anyway, just learned that we shouldn't correct her at this point. Give her free rein..

Last time (not that long ago actually, maybe about 1 month back?) when playing the "Your Baby Can Read" VCD, Celest would sit still on the sofa and watched the show, allowing me to do my chores. Nowadays, you can find her running about ON the sofa. Never failed to give me a scare whenever I saw her standing close to the edge. I even contemplated of removing the sofa and all to sit on the floor! Hahaha

By now, she knew how to operate the music player which is placed on my bedside table. I would usually play some soothing music when she sleeps. There was once when she accidentally pressed the 'play' button and music came out. Since then, she knew how to operate it and she would fiddle with the player everyday before being chased out of the room by me.

No comments: