Sunday, 18 November 2007

My Xmas Present From Daddy


Auntie Daphne


Celest is feeling better and she is back to her old naughty self again, doing things that angers me. Sigh.... She still cough occasionally but Dr Lim advised to stop giving medication to her on Mon so that she can recover on her own. Hmm. I told daddy about getting the EYS 'Hou Ning' powder from "Eu Yang Sen" as Celest seems better after taking that previously.. But it does not come cheap, telling you.....

We went to "ToysRus" at Vivo City as I wanted to buy a kitchen set for Celest as christmas present. The store was crowded and her eyes shone when she saw all those toys. At one point, we were trying to open a 'mini stroller' as daddy wanted to buy one for Celest. Then suddenly, Celest went "missing" when I turned my back on her for a few seconds. Ah boy, am I panicked! Just when we were about to hunt for her, she came back with a ball in her hands. Phew. Apparently, she saw the ball from afar and ran towards it when I turned away. Is she fast!!

I saw some kitchen set, in particular the Dora type, costing $200+... kinda expensive for Celest's at her age. Oh well, I just wait for the Mattel Warehouse sale then. Daddy reluctantly bought a Hello Kitty Supermarket Cart for her after much nagging from me. Hahaha


At the cashier, we bumped into Auntie Daphne and Uncle Mervin. They bought a Transformer toy figure. Guess how much that is. It's $150!!! Can't imagine our reaction if Celest spoil a toy of that value. We had our dinner at "Swenson" and the concept and menu were different from other usual outlets. We had clam chowder, crayfish & seafood pasta & banana crumble for dessert. The pasta was very yummy and Celest had kids meal - Omelette for dinner. As usual, Celest charmed the people seated at neighbouring tables with her trademark smiles and facial expressions. When leaving, she readily waves 'bye bye' to them & blow kisses to them now. What a cute little girl.

Outside the restaurant, she was free to run around the complex. Guess what? Haha. Her pull-up diaper dropped down to the floor. Not once but twice!!! Guess her diaper was heavy with all her pee. People who saw this were laughing and I was embarassed by it. We then returned home after dinner as daddy got to report for reservist duty. :(

No comments: