Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Outing Day!





Last Thursday, we went to Ikea @ Tampines to buy Celest's table & chair. Decided to let her have her main nap there which was a wrong move. Had a hard time making her sleep as she was excited of the surroundings. Whenever I tried to put her into the pram, she woke up and wailed, making me to carry her while she slept. I find that this occurrences frequently happened lately. It always made me very frustrated and tired as my hands are aching from carrying her for too long. We had our lunch at the cafe. I ordered a kids spaghetti for her but she didn't like it as she spat out everything... Guess it was too sourish for her and in the end, I fed cereal to her.

There was a kids play area at Ikea and the staff said that the height requirements for kids are to be at least 90/95cm tall... Well, Celest has a long way to go before she can enter as she is around 75cm currently. Went to Giant, which is nearby, for some grocery shopping but Celest was at it again. Slept for a very short while before she was woken up by loud noises and refused to sleep after that. We left soon as I got no mood for any shopping there. Decided to go to East Coast Park since we got a car now as it was quite inaccessible without a car (according to my hubby). It was a windy day and Celest squealed at the sight of the sea = WATER! Took a short walk by the beach before going to MacDonald's for an ice-cream treat. Celest, we will come again soon ok. Then we can ride on those bikes & mummy ferry you around.




At MacDonald's, I tempted her with ice-cream but she rejected initially. So cheeky! After she had her first taste, she kept wanting more. I had to hide in order to eat my ice-cream. Each time, she took a lick, she would shake her head. See her 'cat' face in the video. We went back to our parent's place for dinner after that.



No comments: